My wife has some really unusual dreams, so we both decided to make this blog to keep track of and share them with anyone interested.

Saturday 27 July 2013

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure


Photo by maenad1021

 

 The Dream:

Following from The Old Man Train Driver, on the way home I had the thought “One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure.”

This clearly meant I should start a brothel.

I would recruit street girls, and put them all in my rubbish dump. They would dig through the garbage and walk around looking sad and hungry, because they really would be.

I would charge money for people to go in and have sex with them. I would call it “The Trashy Experience.”

They would benefit from it too, because they'd get a small percentage of my income.

Of course, a lot of people would be worried about diseases and things, so I'd make sure the girls got health checks and stuff.

After that, I would be rich.

The Reaction:

My wife is a monster! No respect for human beings...

No comments:

Post a Comment